Out of the 4 undefeated teams, who will stay undefeated the longest:Titans,Giants,Bills,or Ravens?

*stop with the bills talk. they dfeated

rams- 0-4

jags- 2-2

raiders- 1-3 and seahawks- 1-2

with a combined record of 4-11

Favorite Answer

definately the titans ..cause the bills will lose once they play a good team.....the giants play in a tough division.........the ravens are horrible and will lose to the steelers....and the titans are good!!!!

i dont like the titans at all ..but that is my choice!!!!

I want it to be the Titans. Honestly, I would have to say the Giants, though. They don't play anyone of consequence until week 8.

The Titans have the Ravens next week. If the Titans get by the Ravens, we have a bye the following week, then the Chiefs. Week 8, though, we have the Colts on Monday Night.

• Ron

The Giants are obviously the best team of the four. However based on schedules the Bills should stay unbeaten longer. I doubt the Ravens make it pass Monday night. I would not write off the Titans either.

• JLD

Giants have a better chance but they play in a very tough division this season. Ravens and Titans are meeting next week, one team have to lose. Also Ravens are playing Steelers, another tough game. Giants won't face anyone with much challenge until week 8 and Bills will meet their challenge in week 7.

• Jay L

I truly believe that the Ravens Defense will kill and eat the remains of ben rothlesburger monday night. I think though, that the new York Football Giants will be the last Undefeated team standing. It is football, however, and the football gods are nothing if not fickle, and it is very possible that... oh, screw it, the Giants.

Source(s): Spell Check wants me to spell Rothlesburger as rommelbacker. What the hell's a rommelbacker?
  • Giants

Tennesee Titans

The Giants and Titans, while somewhat overrated, are the best of the bunch, but none of these teams are juggernauts. I see them all losing within the next 2-3 weeks.

• The Giants and Titans both lose in week 8

The Bills lose in week 7

The Ravens lose Monday night at Pittsburgh

Titans