Out of the 4 undefeated teams, who will stay undefeated the longest:Titans,Giants,Bills,or Ravens?

*stop with the bills talk. they dfeated

rams- 0-4

jags- 2-2

raiders- 1-3 and seahawks- 1-2

with a combined record of 4-11

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

definately the titans ..cause the bills will lose once they play a good team.....the giants play in a tough division.........the ravens are horrible and will lose to the steelers....and the titans are good!!!!

i dont like the titans at all ..but that is my choice!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I want it to be the Titans. Honestly, I would have to say the Giants, though. They don't play anyone of consequence until week 8.

The Titans have the Ravens next week. If the Titans get by the Ravens, we have a bye the following week, then the Chiefs. Week 8, though, we have the Colts on Monday Night.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Giants are obviously the best team of the four. However based on schedules the Bills should stay unbeaten longer. I doubt the Ravens make it pass Monday night. I would not write off the Titans either.

• JLD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Giants have a better chance but they play in a very tough division this season. Ravens and Titans are meeting next week, one team have to lose. Also Ravens are playing Steelers, another tough game. Giants won't face anyone with much challenge until week 8 and Bills will meet their challenge in week 7.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I truly believe that the Ravens Defense will kill and eat the remains of ben rothlesburger monday night. I think though, that the new York Football Giants will be the last Undefeated team standing. It is football, however, and the football gods are nothing if not fickle, and it is very possible that... oh, screw it, the Giants.

Source(s): Spell Check wants me to spell Rothlesburger as rommelbacker. What the hell's a rommelbacker?
  • Giants

• 1 decade ago

Tennesee Titans

• 1 decade ago

The Giants and Titans, while somewhat overrated, are the best of the bunch, but none of these teams are juggernauts. I see them all losing within the next 2-3 weeks.

• The Giants and Titans both lose in week 8

The Bills lose in week 7

The Ravens lose Monday night at Pittsburgh

• 1 decade ago

Titans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.