Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for a book review of Lord of the Flies?

I need help finding a link for a book review for Lord of the Flies. Preferably both a negative and a positive from a reliable source. Thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

Look What I Found In My Brain!: Book Review: Lord of the Flies by ...

Oct 27, 2005 ... Book Review: Lord of the Flies by William Golding. Lord of the Flies by William Golding is one of my favorite novels, not necessarily from a ...

www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/brain/2005/10/book-review-lord-of-flies.html -

Anti Essays : Book Review Lord of the Flies - Book Review,

www.antiessays.com/free-essays/408.html

Teen Ink: Poetry: Lord Of The Flies from our Teen Magazine

Lord of the Flies by William Golding is a terrific book about a group of British children ... college reviews, book reviews, concert reviews, movie reviews, ...

www.teenink.com/Past/1990/355.html

Book Review: Lord of the Flies - Associated Content

Lord of the Flies is a great story about human nature, the will to survive, internal struggles and much more. In this review I give a quick description of ...

www.associatedcontent.com/article/259965/book_review_lord_of_the_flies.html

Lord of the Flies: CliffsNotes

Get free homework help on Golding's Lord of the Flies: book summary, chapter summary and analysis, quotes, essays, and character analysis -- courtesy of ...

www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/Lord-of-the-Flies.id-64.html - 32k -