Jin asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

injury during football practice?

I think I got injured during football practice and I didn't go to the doctors or trainers since I thought it was nothing but my scapula(shoulder blade) and my lower rib section's been hurting every time I stretched or move. Please tell me if it's something I should check out or just leave it.

6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    probably a pulled muscle- go to the trainer. possibly a cracked scapula-ask the trainer then go to the doctor.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    it was an injury during practice, so the school will pay for the medical. if it's older than 3 days, heat it up, take hot baths, and stretch quite a few times a day, and try some bengay to loosen the muscles.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Never leave pain untreated, this separates a smart football player from a dumb one, a long career, versus a short.

    Source(s): playing from fifth grade to college and beyond
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Never ignore pain.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rich
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    check it out

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    come to me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.