Should I go for high school crush now in college?

I had a huge crush on a girl all through high school cause she was gorgeous and really sweet, but I only talked to her like once or twice. I figured I never had a chance and would never see her again so I tried to forget about her. Plus I'm really shy and have never had a girlfriend

So, senior year, in math class we got assigned seats, but we sit where ever for tests. Well during the last semester my crush started sitting right next to me during almost every test. At first i thought it was just her randomly picking a seat, and she never said anything to me either. But i noticed that she wasn't sitting next to her friend during tests. So I finally got the courage to start talking to her , and even though i was sometimes awkward she was always smiling when we talked. Then on the last day she added me on facebook. On her profile, she said she cared too much what others thought and wished she was more outgoing. Plus she never had a boyfriend either. So she is probably really shy too.

I figured I might actually have a legitimate chance so i planned on asking her out at graduation. I had the perfect opportunity when she was all alone, but I hesitated for a couple seconds, and instead a horny douchebag went and tried to hit on her. The ceremony started then and I haven't seen her since. I blew my moment. But now I'm even more crazy about her.

And I found out she goes to the same college. The chances of seeing her again seems really small though since it's a huge college. Is it worth it to find her and ask her out or do i really need to move on....?

sorry it's long...

Favorite Answer

College is a time of change for everyone. Its freedom from parents, high school drama, and judgement.

I think the fact that you two are actually going to the same college is going to help you a lot, because you'll share similar experiences which will make you guys grow closer. If she says 'yes' seeing each other will really bring you two closer.

My advice is 'Yes' ask her out; you have absolutely nothing to lose, and a lot to gain. Since you are both rather shy, it will be a lot easier than asking a girl who's really outgoing and together you can have mutual shared experience (kissing, affection, first dates, and maybe eventually sex if your both ready). Since you two were more of 'acquaintances' in HS than friends, there is no chance of making a friendship awkward if the answer is 'no,' but there still leaved room for you to befriend her and maybe try again.

I also think that if your going to ask her out, it needs to be sooner than later. Like i said earlier, college is a time of change even for the most timid. Influences like her roommate, new friends, pressure from classes, or even peer pressure at parties could change her from the girl you like now. Go after her while she's still the girl you like.

Remember, confidence is key.

Good Luck

• john n

Probably not.

I mean if you are serious about school,(and these days it is a serious thing) Why would you want to complicate your life ? I mean you can get closer and yes be a boyfriend but don't let it stop or cause you to lose this very important opportunity. I mean unless your just there to get drunk for awhile and go back to work in the factory.

mine used to be this boy title Larry he had those colossal hands and a 6 % and he continually winked at me couple of weeks in the past i discovered why he used to be winking at me he is now homosexual and he desired to grasp who used to be doing my make-up he say he used to be giving me a well activity wink i felt so unhealthy lol!

wow. that is certainly some story. who knows. id say give it a try. never know. besides, if you dont, youll never know what couldve been and may end up regretting it.

yeah thats totally romantic. except for the douche thing lol

Go for it!!

you can't help to like someone. She sounds so sweet! Do it!!

yes go after her

go for it. if you dont you're going to regret it. and dont be to hard on yourself if it falls through

Oh dude!! Find her!!!! If she doesnt have a bf please find her man!!!!

Theres no doubt you guys are meant to be.

Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200809...