What can i do to prevent my being from being sent to Heck in a hand-basket?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL. Heck? What are we PG 13 now LOL

• 1 decade ago

teach your being to be aware that it is a sinner, have it ask for forgiveness from it's sins by the blood of Jesus who lived a sinless life. Then the being can go to heaven instead of the basket.

• 1 decade ago

1st thing you do is avoid all baskets at any cost. That way you may travel to Hell in the vehicle of your choice

• 1 decade ago

Sent to heck oh my gosh are you serious aunti Emm aunti Emm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nothing...just embrace the possiblity. Eat good food, drink when you want (if you are of age)....have fun. Chances are your 'being' won't have a clue anyway....

• 1 decade ago

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

1He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil[a] spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

40"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me.

41Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward.

42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Possibley your reward can be changed .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ummm....try to get handbaskets outlawed?

;-)

Oh-- no sense of humor, I see.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOLOLOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.