What can i do to prevent my being from being sent to Heck in a hand-basket?

Favorite Answer

LOL. Heck? What are we PG 13 now LOL

teach your being to be aware that it is a sinner, have it ask for forgiveness from it's sins by the blood of Jesus who lived a sinless life. Then the being can go to heaven instead of the basket.

1st thing you do is avoid all baskets at any cost. That way you may travel to Hell in the vehicle of your choice

Sent to heck oh my gosh are you serious aunti Emm aunti Emm

Nothing...just embrace the possiblity. Eat good food, drink when you want (if you are of age)....have fun. Chances are your 'being' won't have a clue anyway....

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

1He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil[a] spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

40"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me.

41Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward.

42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Possibley your reward can be changed .

Ummm....try to get handbaskets outlawed?

;-)

______________

Oh-- no sense of humor, I see.

LOLOLOL