Why are guys so fixated on a girl's virginity?

Why is the "purity" of a girl so important??

Like, it's okay for the guys to have sex before marriage but they girls can't? Why is there such a double standard there??

Guys, I think you need to get over yourselves if you're so obsessed with your girl's virginity.

It's not that big of a deal.

• Zippey
    Favorite Answer

Actually, most guys couldn't give a rat's *rse. It's the girls that make big deal of it. I say try before you buy.

Sure, it's a big deal. Guys and girls should try to remain pure before marriage. If the person is a virgin, he/she should strive to find someone who is also or who wants to "start over". If the person is promiscuous, he/she can't expect too much. It shouldn't be a double standard, though. Hope this helps.

I don't think it's that at all. I don't care if the girl I'm seeing is a virgin or not. But the one thing I do care about is how many guys they have been with sexually. I don't want a girl who sleeps around. But we, as guys do hold that double standard. I don't know why though.

Yeah guys want a virgin bride, yet they get mad at girls when they won't have sex with them. Double standard.