Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What is the deal with Obama and his brother?

Apparently, he's got a bro in Kenya living in a shack somewhere? What is up with that.....does his bro not ask him for help, are they not close or what? Any articles that shed light on this matter would be helpful.

Favorite Answer

I guess Barack is so glad to be out of his Native Kenya,that he never plans on looking back,even if it's to help his Brother.

I know Sean Hannity offered to send a ton of Money to Obama's brother if Obama would come on for an interview.As far as I know he still hasn't done it,guess that's too much trouble to go through for his brother.

NObama 08'

August 4 President

All of them will be given student visas if Obama is elected and they will get full scholarships via Afffirmative Action across the board.

apparently with the economy there he can comfortably live off $1.00 a month, so I think Obomination should send him say $20.00 a month so he could live like a Hollywood movie star.(everyone spends more then that at Mickey D's)

Don't know. That's a personal matter between Obama and his brother. Has nothing to do with you or me.

They have only met one or two times he is his half-brother. George Obama is considered middle class in his community and says he's happy w/his life and angry how the media has potrayed him.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/22/bts.obama.b...

• Tim S

Ridiculous. Lies, obfuscation, diversion and division. The Karl Rove creed presented here for the gullible.

McSame = Bush = Disaster

Obama = Change

Black people don't look after each other.