If you were granted the wish to be able to fly?

But the condition was that you had to use it to help others, would you do it? And how would you help others?

Favorite Answer

Yes I would.

Rescue people when there are emergencies, like flood and fire or other natural disasters.

Take critical patients to hospital (have you ever seen how cars just won't give way to ambulances in traffic like Bangkok?)

Give rides to terminally ill or disadvantage kids.

Rescue people who may be trapped in hard to reach places like cliffs and ledges.

...just some of my ideas

Cheers

No,because I don't see how being able to fly would help anybody.

If you gained the ability to fly,it would mean that your skeletal and muscle structure had changed to the degree that you couldn't do any really heavy lifting,so rescue and cargo lifting would be impossible,and there would be no other viable humanitarian work left if you did not have those abilities.

If it would get me out of Southern California, I'd give them every thing i own. Then i'd fly to Wolf Creek Pass and never be heard from again. Maybe ever Berthoud Pass!

Susan Boyle. To have a money tree to eat as much junk food and neeevvver get fat and endless wishes

Best person or character to ask is PETER PARKER a.k.a. SPIDERMAN

watch his life and tell me what you think

"With great powers comes great responsibility" in other words knowing that you can save a life "would you do it ?" if everyone found out of a vigilantee in their own city "would you stop saving lives ?" "can you turn away ?"...

i think i would be force to become a superhero and would force my life to cut it short in terms of my dreamy future...so my answer is YES

• yes. why waste an amazing gift especially if it will help other people?

I like The Mouse II's answer.

Great question!

• Buck

Yes I would do it. I would fly in Babara Anderson's bathroom window while she was taking a shower and help her to dry herself.

id fly commercial airlines

I would help them by staying near or on the ground.

Can't I have the invisible wish? Please?

Source(s): Scared of heights
  • ???

yes and i'd deliver their mail or something.