What is the most valuable thing in the world?

Anything, tangible or intangible. Personal or universal. Truth or fiction. Maple syrup or blueberry jam. Whatever fits this criterion! =P

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my parents.. Expecisally my Mom..

• danny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Time

• 1 decade ago

Trust

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tangible? My 32GB iPod Touch. I love that damn thing.

Intangible? The special feeling I get in my stomach whenever I realize that the people around me love me and that in the end it'll all be alright.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rob R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Having friends who care for and love each other. Nothing better than the happiness I feel when I see the people I love and they smile to see me too!

• 1 decade ago

Health... Without health, you don't have anything...!!! Just think about it... You could give anybody ANYTHING, but if they have to wake up day in and day out in ill health and have nothing else in the way of a remedy to help them, what's the use of other things...

Rachelle In High Heels

• 1 decade ago

It's friendship and health,,,,without my world wouldn't be much worth to me,,,,,I haven't said family because they are always the most valuable and important thing in our lives, and that is something that should never change.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Freedom.

• 1 decade ago

To wake up in the night and feel my lover's palm on my heart and for him to whisper "I love you so"; It's a precious gift that's hard to beat.

But I have no longer have any such lover. Busy? ;)

Omega

Source(s): Edti: Oh, the things I'd whisper. =)
  • Mila
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

As a material, purchasable possession, my favorite thing would probably be either my computer or my car.

As far as objects in general go, my favorite thing is my brain.

Metaphysically, my favorite thing is wisdom.

• 1 decade ago

tangible = money and real estate

intangible = love happiness life

btw your HOT!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.