What is the most valuable thing in the world?

Anything, tangible or intangible. Personal or universal. Truth or fiction. Maple syrup or blueberry jam. Whatever fits this criterion! =P

Favorite Answer

my parents.. Expecisally my Mom..

• danny

Time

Trust

Tangible? My 32GB iPod Touch. I love that damn thing.

Intangible? The special feeling I get in my stomach whenever I realize that the people around me love me and that in the end it'll all be alright.

• Rob R

Having friends who care for and love each other. Nothing better than the happiness I feel when I see the people I love and they smile to see me too!

Health... Without health, you don't have anything...!!! Just think about it... You could give anybody ANYTHING, but if they have to wake up day in and day out in ill health and have nothing else in the way of a remedy to help them, what's the use of other things...

Rachelle In High Heels

It's friendship and health,,,,without my world wouldn't be much worth to me,,,,,I haven't said family because they are always the most valuable and important thing in our lives, and that is something that should never change.

Freedom.

To wake up in the night and feel my lover's palm on my heart and for him to whisper "I love you so"; It's a precious gift that's hard to beat.

But I have no longer have any such lover. Busy? ;)

Omega

Source(s): Edti: Oh, the things I'd whisper. =)
  • Mila

As a material, purchasable possession, my favorite thing would probably be either my computer or my car.

As far as objects in general go, my favorite thing is my brain.

Metaphysically, my favorite thing is wisdom.

tangible = money and real estate

intangible = love happiness life

btw your HOT!