bobablab asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Drug test for work question?

I'm gonna need to take a drug test for work on Wednesday so that I can get hired for work. The thing is, my roommate and his brother smoke weed and I've told them not to smoke around me, which they haven't, but sometimes I can smell it a little and so I have to move or whatever. Does anyone know if by smelling the weed just a little bit will it effect the drug test at all?

• indigo
    Favorite Answer

You should be ok.... if you're not smoking it or right next to them it shouldn't be in your system. (I have had the same problem with room -mates! )

A great way to get rid of anything in your system is to buy from http://www.directdetox.com/ I have used them in the past and the service is awesome. Family run operation that understands how you feel and how much privacy is a concern. Fantastic place, I can't say enough about it! They have home drug test kits too!

• megsy

Report them anonomously to the drugs hotline - they have had sufficient warning so now its time for action - you should not have to put up with this

If it is that little of amount it will be out of your system within three days of exposure.

i don't think it will affect you if you keep away from that kind of thing

sick