what can you eat instead of fish?

like chicken-because it has protein

right??

do you know of at least three other things?and why you can subsistue them for fish?

Update:

i really dont think its a dumb question-i want to know why-fish also contains other nutrients-not just protein and i wanted a more specific answer from maybe soembody who actually knows whats in their foods. kthanx

Update 2:

if you really think my question is dumb please dont bother answering kthanx

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Peanut butter is a good substitute if you are looking at the protein....

rice and beans mixture will give a complete protein also

you can always go with pork or beef....

• 1 decade ago

Chicken, pork, the other wihite meat. Lumens, and leafy green vege's have alot of protein. Dairy products, such a whole milk, cheeses, eggs, yogurt are very high in protein. Also rice, and pastas.

• 1 decade ago

You can eat the following foods as a replacement for Omega-3 fatty acids. You've gotten pretty good answers for proteins (beans, poultry, beef, soy, pork, eggs).

Almonds, dry roasted; Walnuts; Flax Seeds; Pecans; Pistachios;

Poppy seeds; Pumpkin seeds, shelled; Sesame seeds

Walnut oil; Soybean oil, unhydrogenated; Flax seed oil; Canola oil; Cod liver oil; Olive oil; Sardine oil

Soybeans, dried, cooked; Tofu, regular

Spinach, fresh, cooked; Green leaf lettuce, fresh, raw; Red leaf lettuce, fresh, raw; Boston or Bibb lettuce, fresh, raw; Chard, cooked; Turnip greens, cooked; Kale, cooked

• 1 decade ago

Tofu or veggie burger

Source(s): common sense
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gwynny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Beef- chicken - lamb - pork - buffalo - tofu - lentils - garbanzo(chickpea) - duck - rabbit - game hen - alligator - deer - moose - frog - snake - snails

Sorry dumb questions beg for dumb (or obvious) answers.

• 1 decade ago

you can eat bread,beans and veg.and fruit they rich in protein too..

• 1 decade ago

you can eat burger king or KFC

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.