Be nice....Am I pretty : D?

I don't know how to do the whole link to photobucket thing, but you can look at my profile, then at mt 360 to see my picture bigger.

Be honest though...do you guys think I'm beautiful or just pretty?

Update:

It's a real person yes...is it really me...well I do take bad pictures, but not that bad!! Is it completly wrong of me to be using a strangers photo to get some laughs??

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thats a weird picture but i'm sure it was just lightin, angle etc. but u r (judging from the pic) less than hot

• 5 years ago

Why thanks! Its Very Sexy Hair by means of Victorias Sec.....Waaait? I recognize what you are looking to do! You're looking to candy speak me in an effort to scouse borrow my shampoo. I'm onto you Mr!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're beautiful in the artistry of trolling.

• 1 decade ago

cant c who u are on the inside thus cant anwser. Beauty to me is only skin deep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Haha very clever

• 1 decade ago

ummm did u look in the mirror lately at all or did it crack um news flash no ur NOT pretty!

• Pablo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Alright you've made your point, your annoyed at the am I pretty questions.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no woman, you're fugly(F*ckin ugly). Idk why you embarrassed yourself putting that ugly @ss picture on yahoo. You should had known what the answers were going to be.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

id bone

Source(s): I'm just you're average guy. I put my pants on one leg at a time, then I go make miracles.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahh...your probably between reall ugly and god ugly....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.