pregnancy symptoms ?? soft cervix thick white cervical mucas?

im not a dude this question is not for MEN to anwser you havent never will exsperience this so back off

Favorite Answer

thick white (creamy or lotion-like) mucus is a common occurrence from implantation all the way through the end of pregnancy. I don't know about the cervix, though.

Source(s): Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, page 169

I personally never got any symptoms for pregnancy, but that comes when naturally as discharge. Discharge may increase while pregnant but that is usually in the second trimester.

• Sugga

it is very possible, however that is not always the case. I would take a home preg, test. if it's negitive try a new test, if it comes out positive you are most definantly pregnant and need to go see a doctor. "Good Luck!"

I recently had sextuplets, and i did have a lot of big white mucus!!!! i know disgusting!

yes

those are not symptoms of pregnancy. Symptoms of pregnancy are your lower stomach gets increasingly hard lots of sickness in the mornings or after small meals. Continuing stomach problems. Lactation.And Tender breasts...

What exactly is the question? You wouldnt know this until your pretty far along or a gynocologist.

DUDE go to a hospital that's the first signs of a miscarriage...im scared for you now....SERIOUSLY GO RIGHT NOW IM A NURSE I KNOW THIS ****.

sounds more like an std like syphilis or chlamydia.

vomit, tired, often go to the toilet.