pregnancy symptoms ?? soft cervix thick white cervical mucas?

Update:

im not a dude this question is not for MEN to anwser you havent never will exsperience this so back off

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thick white (creamy or lotion-like) mucus is a common occurrence from implantation all the way through the end of pregnancy. I don't know about the cervix, though.

Source(s): Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, page 169
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I personally never got any symptoms for pregnancy, but that comes when naturally as discharge. Discharge may increase while pregnant but that is usually in the second trimester.

• Sugga
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

it is very possible, however that is not always the case. I would take a home preg, test. if it's negitive try a new test, if it comes out positive you are most definantly pregnant and need to go see a doctor. "Good Luck!"

• 1 decade ago

I recently had sextuplets, and i did have a lot of big white mucus!!!! i know disgusting!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

those are not symptoms of pregnancy. Symptoms of pregnancy are your lower stomach gets increasingly hard lots of sickness in the mornings or after small meals. Continuing stomach problems. Lactation.And Tender breasts...

• 1 decade ago

What exactly is the question? You wouldnt know this until your pretty far along or a gynocologist.

• 1 decade ago

DUDE go to a hospital that's the first signs of a miscarriage...im scared for you now....SERIOUSLY GO RIGHT NOW IM A NURSE I KNOW THIS ****.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds more like an std like syphilis or chlamydia.

• 1 decade ago

vomit, tired, often go to the toilet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.