brian kendrick.....????

Is it me or does anyone else like brian kendrick and think the guy is a breath of fresh air (kinda like when Y2J started at raw)???

... his size could be a problem but what about rey??? surely hes smaller!

Favorite Answer

For sure i've definitely become a fan of Brian Kendrick since the tag team with Paul London was split up.He's working an early HBK style of persona that Shawn Michaels used back in the mid-90's when Diesel was his bodyguard and for me, the gimmick is working really well.

Last time,I liked him with Paul London in the former Midnight Express tag team.Now I still like him as a heel and see him as a future WWE Main Eventer.Seriously WWE has done a good job on pushing Kendrick despite his size.

First of all it is THE Brian Kendrink now and I actually think he was better with Paul London as tag team partners. That whole dancing around thing with the white jacket looks so prissy.

YES! Compare Where he was 1 year ago (Jobbing on RAW with Paul London) TO Where He is Right Now You'll See What I Mean...

At first I thought it was getting stupid and old with this undefeated streak hehad but now I see him better than a mid-carder. So I'm guessing the WWE must've did a good job at his push. I now no longer feel that he is just another waste. I actually see a future in him.

Source(s): (Z-WAY)

I think he's kinda growing on me as a guy who can do some things in the future. I think his size might be the only thing holding him back, but on the other hand he definitly has that potential to over come that.

• Yes; he has proven early on that he is a very capable heel; he's able to draw massive heel heat from the crowd and can cut very good promos. Also I like his appearance: the jacket makes him look bigger and he looks like a total junkie: messy hair, unshaven, looks like he's wrestling in his underwear... he looks totally edgy and grungy. For some reason he reminds me of Pete Doherty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Doherty).

I like him very much and I hope he becomes WWE champ one day.

NO, he is full of crap. He doesn't have that charisma or physique to be in same league with guys like Taker, HHH, not even vladimir Kozlov. I fail to understand why he is even there in title picture

Yeah, he was cool, when he was a tag tem partner with Paul London, but then when he joined that big n@#$, he became G&@

brian kendrick is better than before but when he walks the ramp, i thought he was drunk