brian kendrick.....????

Is it me or does anyone else like brian kendrick and think the guy is a breath of fresh air (kinda like when Y2J started at raw)???

Update:

... his size could be a problem but what about rey??? surely hes smaller!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For sure i've definitely become a fan of Brian Kendrick since the tag team with Paul London was split up.He's working an early HBK style of persona that Shawn Michaels used back in the mid-90's when Diesel was his bodyguard and for me, the gimmick is working really well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Last time,I liked him with Paul London in the former Midnight Express tag team.Now I still like him as a heel and see him as a future WWE Main Eventer.Seriously WWE has done a good job on pushing Kendrick despite his size.

• 1 decade ago

First of all it is THE Brian Kendrink now and I actually think he was better with Paul London as tag team partners. That whole dancing around thing with the white jacket looks so prissy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES! Compare Where he was 1 year ago (Jobbing on RAW with Paul London) TO Where He is Right Now You'll See What I Mean...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At first I thought it was getting stupid and old with this undefeated streak hehad but now I see him better than a mid-carder. So I'm guessing the WWE must've did a good job at his push. I now no longer feel that he is just another waste. I actually see a future in him.

Source(s): (Z-WAY)
  • 1 decade ago

I think he's kinda growing on me as a guy who can do some things in the future. I think his size might be the only thing holding him back, but on the other hand he definitly has that potential to over come that.

• Yes; he has proven early on that he is a very capable heel; he's able to draw massive heel heat from the crowd and can cut very good promos. Also I like his appearance: the jacket makes him look bigger and he looks like a total junkie: messy hair, unshaven, looks like he's wrestling in his underwear... he looks totally edgy and grungy. For some reason he reminds me of Pete Doherty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Doherty).

I like him very much and I hope he becomes WWE champ one day.

• 1 decade ago

NO, he is full of crap. He doesn't have that charisma or physique to be in same league with guys like Taker, HHH, not even vladimir Kozlov. I fail to understand why he is even there in title picture

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, he was cool, when he was a tag tem partner with Paul London, but then when he joined that big n@#$, he became G&@

• 1 decade ago

brian kendrick is better than before but when he walks the ramp, i thought he was drunk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.