Right-wingers are attacking each other now. Conservative AM talk show host Mark Levin shreds Bill O'Reilly...?

after Bill O'Reilly bashes other right-wing commentators.

Eight years of bush have really taken it's toll, and right-wingers are eating each other now.

Here's the audio from Mark Levin's show where he rips O'Reilly:

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2008/09/28/audio-mark-...

What do you think? What's your opinion of what he said?

• BOOM
    Favorite Answer

I think it's funny. These guys are all clowns.

O'Reilly has been a high-profile GOP mouthpiece for years and now he's barking the other way. Levin apparently had no problem with O'Reilly until he started barking the other way.

Clowns - plain and simple.

Where have you been on mars this has always gone on ,its nothing new at all! The better talk show host goes after whom ever is in the wrong as they see it ,its modern debate better information than ABC,CBS OR NBC! These waste of space programs have never called to light any mistakes that democrats make and theres plenty but at least on these shows they go after bush other rep. and Dem's. all get equal billing! Remember the amnesty bill for illegal aligns by Kennedy and McCain it was stopped in part to talk radio! Its also where we tried to stop NAFTA but Bob Dole was a trader and wanted the rep. nomination and voted in favor of it! B.Clinton escapades such as bombing overseas when all media here cared about was Ms.Lewinski! So it has always tried to shed light on wrong doing and may i add they where talking about fannie mae and freddie mac 10 months ago i suggest you listen more!

Mark Levin was born on September 21, 1957. Therefore, he did not dodge the Vietnam War Draft because he was underage during the Vietnam War. Also, the draft was over in 1973. Therefore, he was too young to register for selective service. DTG

I'm not going to listen, because I can't stand right-wing radio hate speech. But I can see why O'Reilly is not popular among the hateful cons. He is not quite the Kool-Aid drinker that they are. He will actually occasionally acknowledge a good idea from a non-conservative. And he will bash the con hate speechers occasionally as well.

I won't trust your site for something I can hear on O'Reilly's show. The only right-winger he doesn't care for is Michael Savage.

Rush Limbaugh is a hippie.

Remember every action has an equal and or opposite reaction

_ _

.

"""