Do you ever dance to your phone's ring tones or some one else?

I know I do! lol

Favorite Answer

Oh, yeah!! Bit it sure embarrasses the heck out of my kids when we're in the middle of a crowd or a department store...lmbo!!

I've already tore up most of them that are popular now... Everyone needs to get some new ones downloaded...So I can drive 'em even crazier....;~)))

The big problem with me is that I have JUST got to sing along with them too! Now that really brings the other customers running from the other aisles...you bet!! Under the clothes racks, or the nearest anything go my kids, or for that matter, anyone else that's with me... But, Baby I LOVE IT!! Hey! That sounds like a name of song...Let's hit it!!

Yes and at some of the weirdest places I was at wal- mart and my phone sounded off with Flo-Rida's LOW and I started dancing like I was at the club or something.

Ummmmm never danced to them but ive caught myself singing along! Part of my job is to call people first thing in the morning. I get a list. And when their ringtones r playing while u r holding to get them- Ill sing along! LOL Then of course I have to tell them AWESOME RINGTONE"

Lol yea!! The other day someone called me who I was ignoring so I let the phone ring over and over and I was jus dancing around and singing to the song while my bro looked at me like ......wtf? Then I told him I was ignoring the person's calls

Hahaha

No don't own a cell phone and I never did care for Abba's "ring, ring" stare at the phone on the wall.

ring, ring why don't you give me a call!

lol i dance to my ring tones sometimes.

Hahaha my friend and I used to dance to her ringtones during class...it really weirded everyone else out

some times but not all the time

I don't dance but I sing along to the tunes sometinmes.

Only if I happen to be in the middle of Wal-Mart