Do you ever dance to your phone's ring tones or some one else?

I know I do! lol

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, yeah!! Bit it sure embarrasses the heck out of my kids when we're in the middle of a crowd or a department store...lmbo!!

I've already tore up most of them that are popular now... Everyone needs to get some new ones downloaded...So I can drive 'em even crazier....;~)))

The big problem with me is that I have JUST got to sing along with them too! Now that really brings the other customers running from the other aisles...you bet!! Under the clothes racks, or the nearest anything go my kids, or for that matter, anyone else that's with me... But, Baby I LOVE IT!! Hey! That sounds like a name of song...Let's hit it!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes and at some of the weirdest places I was at wal- mart and my phone sounded off with Flo-Rida's LOW and I started dancing like I was at the club or something.

• 1 decade ago

Ummmmm never danced to them but ive caught myself singing along! Part of my job is to call people first thing in the morning. I get a list. And when their ringtones r playing while u r holding to get them- Ill sing along! LOL Then of course I have to tell them AWESOME RINGTONE"

• 1 decade ago

Lol yea!! The other day someone called me who I was ignoring so I let the phone ring over and over and I was jus dancing around and singing to the song while my bro looked at me like ......wtf? Then I told him I was ignoring the person's calls

Hahaha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No don't own a cell phone and I never did care for Abba's "ring, ring" stare at the phone on the wall.

ring, ring why don't you give me a call!

• 1 decade ago

lol i dance to my ring tones sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

Hahaha my friend and I used to dance to her ringtones during class...it really weirded everyone else out

• 1 decade ago

some times but not all the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't dance but I sing along to the tunes sometinmes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only if I happen to be in the middle of Wal-Mart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.