Ladies, do you wear accessories everyday...like a necklace, ring, earrings, purse, or bracelet?

and which ones...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i wear these 3 braclets everyday cause my mom got them for me. but sometimes i wear like a necklace and then earings or something. um...i only really carry a purse when i go to the mall or something. but i guess if the necklace or ring (wedding ring) was important to you, you would wear it everyday. my braclets are important to me becuase they are charm braclets and yeah...if any of this makes sense...hahah!

• 1 decade ago

My standard signature jewellery that I never take off includes 5 rings, a necklace, earrings, a bracelet and 2 bangles, they are all 9ct gold. If I go out I always take my purse/bag with me. For a quick run to get milk etc I wont co-ordinate my bag with outfit but if I was going proper shopping I would co-ordinate an outfit.

• rose
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well i have school, so i always have a handbag everyday. I wear bracelets and earrings every weekend. Sometimes i wear necklaces and rings. I love jewelery, and i feel naked if i'm not carrying a handbag!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YeS! i wear a purse (its big one)

yes, i also wear earrings and sometimes rings too.

necklace? no

I wear alot of bracelets

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wear earrings, my wedding set, and a watch every day. I wear a necklace on special days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not a chick, but I always wear a gold eagle necklace and a shark tooth necklace everyday. I never take them off. EVER.

VIVA LA RAZA!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am never seen without my white gold toe rings - one on each second toe, my milky aquamarine gold necklace and my wedding ring.

It's rare that I leave the house without a pair of earrings in either.

• 1 decade ago

I actually rarely wear jewelry. I usually just do when I go out. I don't really carry a purse often either, because I have problems with leaving it places...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i wear 3 sets of earings when not at work

belly bar

my wedding ring always

1 9ct gold ring on my thumb with 2 dolphins on it

1 9ct gold ring on my right hand 2nd finger in

my watch everyday

and 2 braclets

• 1 decade ago

Everyones a bit different I have friends who don't wear anything cause they don't like the feeling, but me, I wear 3 necklaces(2 chokers, one long), 4 rings, and rubber + bangle metal bracelets...I wear these everyday, i wear them in the shower, and i wear them to bed..call me strange i dunno, I don't even feel them anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.