Palin's Interview Skills, do you feel bad for her?

I've witnessed many job interviews, and her latest interview showed someone who crammed the night before the interview and were trying to fake their way through with no real experience. She's babbling more than she's saying anything. She's leaving open ended sentences, etc. Grabbing onto talking points and audibly adding them when she thinks of them, like she was practicing. "oh yeah! Job Creation!"

I feel really bad for her.

Favorite Answer

She is pretty pathetic, but I find it hard to feel sorry for her, since she is voluntarily putting herself in a position that she herself SHOULD KNOW SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO DO.

She MUST know she isn't qualified to be VP, potentially to become Prez. She knows it, yet she is going along with the election. I don't feel sorry for her, she is a dangerous woman who thinks that the Rapture will happen in her life time an that she personally will meet Jesus Christ.

Sorry for her, no. I am afraid of her. She is fcuking dangerous.

I don't feel one bit bad for her. She said that when she was asked to join the ticket...she didn't hesitate or think about it for a minute...she answered yes right away. What kind of nutjob doesn't take at least a minute to think about such a thing??? Just shows she's in it for herself and not the good of the country. Before she even said yes...she had to ask what a vp did...so she knew that she couldn't be ready for a job that she had no clue what the job duties would be.

If someone asked you to be vp...wouldn't you stop to give it a bit of thought first???

As my mom says...you've made your bed now sleep in it!

I start to feel sorry for her. But then I remember that she's the one who had enough greed for power, and the ego to say "Sure I'm ready for this job," instead of "I'm flattered, but I'm not prepared to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency." I also remember that she, if she has the chance, will set women's rights back 40 years. After all that remembering, I find myself hoping she'll make a fool out of herself on Thursday night and resign out of embarrassment. She's dangerous.

Yeah, I guess, because I realize that I don't hate Sarah Palin, just the idiots who try to pretend she's qualified and act like she's so wonderful.

i dont care about the interviews....most are bias anyways. i know if Sarah Palin takes good care of her ppl, i know she'll take good care of us.

hell no i don't feel sorry for because she should be prepare for all kinds of questions. right?