Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why haven't I got my period yet?

The last time I got it was august 20th

today's the 28th

I usually have a 30 day cycle

I certainly don't want it to come

from oct. 12 to 27

what can I do

oh and I'm really busy those days so yeah

please what can I do

or what's happenning

oh yeah and I've also been taking these pills.

They were recommended by my Pediatrician.

They're some weight loss pills, but they don't give me side effects or anything.

Could it be that?

If yes than what can I do?

I know I can't control my period, but I really don't want it to come

those days?

I'm a Virgin.

• AmberP
    Favorite Answer

WHY...would a pediatrician give you weight loss pills?? Not to be rude but how old are you??

I don't know what to say to this... um if you have a thyroid problem and are overweight...and they didn't test u for it those pills can screw you up in alot of ways...your period being one of them.

Honestly if i knew what pills they were exactly i'd know more of what to tell you....i need more history too. like your age, etc.

maybe you had unprotected sex, and you're pregnant...so you'll get your wish and it won't come those days- so you'll be free to have more sex during those days. congratulations. and the fact that you still have a pediatrician means you shouldnt be having sex at all.

ask ur doctor but in my opinion i think that its the pills or it can just happen

Wait for it!