Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help! (preferably girls only)?

so I'm 14 and i just started high school this year. I'm really short and I'm worried that girls won't find me attractive. Homecoming is right around the corner and I'm worried that if I ask someone I'll just get rejected. Should I some up my confidence and ask someone, or should I wait till I grow some more and ask someone at the next dance?

God bless,

~Alex

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dude just ask someone! The worst thing that could happen is that whoever you asks says no, and trust me it's not that big a deal. Anyway if it gets really bad, you could just ask a girl who's already your friend (It'll make it less awkward).

By the way, about half-way through freshman year, ur gonna have a growth spurt...TRUST ME!

Source(s): Half of the guys I know were you last year! (I'm a sophomore)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Confidence is the key my friend. Dont think about what will happen, just do it. But remember, if you do get rejected that it is okay and life will get on. Everyone gets rejected at some time. But you might not so go for it. Also, don't worry about being short, its not a bit deal and you will probably still grow. Someone will like you!

• 1 decade ago

If a guy is confident asking a girl out I think it's worth a lot more than being however tall or whatever. Be confident and forget the height issue. If any girl has an issue with it then she's shallow and you don't want to be with her anyway!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All you have to have is confidence man, I have seen some ugly guys with the hottest girls because they have confidence. Humor helps too. So I would say just ask someone. Once you do it you'll be surprised with how easy it was to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you will never know unless you try so go and try!! If you get rejected just because you're short don't take it personally because it's something that will definitely change within the next couple of years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey i know some pretty cute guys that r on the short side. just relax hve some confidence and ask someone

• 1 decade ago

Well if I were you I would start asking people. What exactly are you waiting for? A girl to ask you out?...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Honestly, I'd rather get a bouquet of flowers and go out to a movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude, I m a dude with tons of experience.. Dont just ask one ask many girls out.. And dont act so cowardly.. IF you ask someone and get rejected just tell her she was your ugly back up.

• 1 decade ago

ask some one,, i used to be with a guy who was really short, and im a tall slim model!!! any thing can happen!

Source(s): model who dated a short guy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.