How do you get that NEW playlist on your profile (Myspace)?

I added a new song from that big playlist like the blue one and then when i went to go check it out in my profile it wasn't there. How come? What do I have to do to make it appear there??

Please Help!

Favorite Answer

Go to the my songs list and when you see it there is a + button. press that and it will give you the option of adding it to your profile playlist. it took me a minute to figure this one out too!

Just go to music. Click my music at the top right. Then on that screen where it says my public playlist click on my profile playlist. Then it displays songs you added to your playlist. on the top left there is a box you check that says Display on my profile.

• Sometimes you have to refresh the page or log off and log back into myspace. Also make sure that the song is on your playlist too.

honestly i tried for like an hour the other night and i couildnt do it either

you should do what i did and get a free one from

www.playlist.com

they have alot more somgs on there anyway

hope i helped

and if i did please give me a star hahaha :D