bisexual 13 yr old???????/?

im 13.

im bi.

and i wanna be in a gay relationship so bad

i have an espin account but it aint working

what do i do?????////

Favorite Answer

hey i know how u feel, but ur only 13 so don't worry about it 2 much u have ur whole life ahead of you to find a partner, but if u want to be in a relationship then instead of being on the computer whydon'tt u just get alot of more guy freinds and then im pretty sure ull end up with a gay guy you like, but if u want a gay freind to talk 2 ill talk 2 u my email and aim is on my account info so click on my name 2 get my email if u wanna talk, im 15 btw =)

Lol dude I'm 15, I feel like I'm bi-curious too, and I wouldn't say that you're bi, just bi-curious like me.

And don't try a relationship with another guy yet, just experiment a little, see if you like it.

But you got a lot ahead of you, as do I, and don't try that Espin thing. Doesn't work.

Look around in your school.

If you're in high school, make a facebook or myspace account and talk to people in your area.

Just don't hook up with some old fat bastard =]

If you wanna talk about it or whatever, idk if this yahoo answers thing links my email, but if not, it's lpfn1822@yahoo.com

Send me a message XD

Stop trying to rush.

You're 13, you've got your whole life before you. And uh...be careful with people you meet online. They might not be who they say they are.

You're 13, you're not bi. You've barely hit puberty and your hormones are out of control. Stop jumping to conclusions.

You could be mine if you like im only 3 years older , apple_9922@hotmail.com

Cuz your not gay or bi Jay

• dont rush into anything. take your time and live life. you have plenty of time.

try it if u don't like it don't do it

Get off the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!