Why do Asian people both Asian guys and girls want to force their culture & family upon their potential mates ?

Update:

I think that is so wrong.

FYI: I'm an Asian guy so this is not a racist question

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not all of them do, I am very aware of that but I believe it's because they are very proud of their culture. Many don't even notice they do that and sometimes their potential mates actually want that.

• 1 decade ago

DUDE! its not only asians. a lot of cultures. i dated a greek girl for 4 years!! since my freshman year of highschool. we went through her aunts death of cancer, her moms diagnosis and treatment of cancer. my 19 yr old brothers death xmas 07 and me in iraq for 4 months. and finally we settled down a few months ago, and started college. and were 18 at the moment. but her mom just told us we had to break up because she cant get serious with a non greek. we are trying 2 stay together, and doing everything possible. dude, if you dont want too, just dont. tell them that love isnt by color, culture. its in your heart, and none of that matters.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because their culture is important to them and they want to share it with their mates...

Culture is "a way of life"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think asian girls do this mostly guys thats why they single a lot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

we are not forcing, but it's an awesome culture with cool stuff to know about. and i don't force. i barely talk about it. only food and speech for me.

Source(s): i'm an asian girl.
  • Sosumi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Bigot much?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.