Do you think this is rude/mean?

One of my siblings (M) has a live-in girlfriend (T). I'm renting here, also, for a few months b/c our father is dying of ALS. (I live 2000 miles from my family, so I'm renting here for the final months). Today, T asked if I like ham. I said 'yes, i love it'. Later, 2 of M's friends came over & T cooked the ham. M came in and told me the food was ready. I go to the kitchen. T has only set out 4 plates (there are 5 of us). She sees me and says, "oh--were you wanting to eat". I say, calmly, 'well, i was told dinner was ready, but i don't have to'. She says, "I don't know if we have enough". So, I say 'ok' and go back to my room. One of the guests let out a gasp b/c there was a whole ham there, obviously plenty of food. So, I hear 2 people ask for second helpings of ham, then I hear T calling the cat over to get some ham. About 20 minutes later, M asks why I'm not joining them. I say 'b/c your gf said she didn't know if there was enough food for me & only took out 4 plates, so she didn't want me to join you'. M says "she didn't mean that."

I think this is rude--do you agree?

Also, my sib is the one who bought the food, b/c the gf "has no money" b/c she spends it on decorations & beer.

And, they were playing MY Wii system, my Wii game, on my TV, b/c T wanted to. How rude is that? "oh--i don't know if there will be enough" food for you. After she specifically asked me today if I liked ham??

Last week, she called my cat an a$$hole. Last month, she said she hopes M's cat never would come home from the vet (and die). !! mean. rude. I used to think she was nice, but she is so jealous of anytime M & I have fun together. Yesterday, we went to see our dad (which is quite sad). T had M drop her off at T's ex's house, then never asked M how our dad was, or how the visit was. T is very jealous, clingy, and manipulative. Annoying. I just try to avoid her.

Favorite Answer

Deal directly with her and tell her how you feel and next time she's says "oh your eating say why yes I am so you need to get out and other plate cause I'm hungary". And try to keep the peace for the next few months until you can leave

Yea, youre rude

sounds like a real *****. if she wants to use something of YOURS, say no! and if she keeps doing this, tell your brother.