Should caps-lock be outlawed?

Aside from being cruise control for cool, it doesn't do anything....except annoy people thousands of miles away. Let's abolish the caps-lock key.

Favorite Answer

It doesn't worry me one way or the other

YES! ACTUALLY RIGHT NOW....THE LITTLE KEY TIP THINGY THINKS THAT I'M SHOUTING AT YOU. DO YOU THINK I'M SHOUTING AT YOU?????????

BUT, HEY, I DO GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. SOMETIMES I'M TYPING AN ESSAY FOR SCHOOL AND AFTER TYPING NON-STOP FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES I FINALLY LOOK UP AT THE SCREEN AND ALL THE WORDS ARE IN CAPS LOCK.

WHO THE HELL MADE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON, ANYWAYS?

No i LiKe UsiNG CaPs LoCk SomETiMeS

No No No!!! Please don't.... it's my idiot radar. If I see all caps... I just know whoever is typing is an idiot, and therefore I don't read it. If we abolish the caps lock key, I'd be doomed to reading thier incoherant, mis-spelled, uninformed rantings. My IQ is dropping just thinking about it.

• Idk... it can be quite useful in MSN as when ur trying to scream at someone (not saying that I do...lol) You can just press Caps-lock rather than holding down the shift key which can get quite annoying...

• Storm

OH PUH-PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE CAP LOCKS THEN YOU ARE JUST ANNOYING! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS ANNOYING, HAVING NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.

Only if the whole ? or answer is in caps!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT DOESN'T ANNOY ME WHEN PEOPLE USE CAPS-LOCK.

• Katey

Baby why are you trying to piss people off :P are you that bored being sick?

I KNOW CAPS LOCK SUCKS!