Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How many times do you expect Saraf Palin to say "thanks, but no thanks" at the debate?

Favorite Answer

I'm waiting for her to stall with questions like, "In what respect Charlie?"

I do not know, but I suspect if things go wrong she can either:

1. Shoot the lenses out of the cameras.

2. Cry and be deemed too stupid for public television.

Probably half as many times as Biden criticizes his own running mate and tell you that FDR was president in 1929.

"In what respect, Gwen"?

Palin will be face down after Biden gets finished with her.

Hopefully her true ignorance for her nominated position will become clear to the American voters...but - alas - I'm not holding my breath...

At least twice an hour.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not going to tell the truth about supporting (Bridge to Nowhere) it so I will get the VP position and if nothing else my 15 minutes of glory." I believe thats what she was really saying no thanks to.

• Probaly not considering it's an outright lie.

Source(s): Just Saying.

And how many times do i have to hear about the jet she Sold on ebay? How many times do i have to hear about The MAVERICK? How many times do i have to hear that she'll get back to ya on that one!!! Go back to Alaska sarah and make moose burgers!!

I am so excited for the debate and to watch her implode I don't think I will sleep all week

• Anna

I love it when she says that. But then I also love when she says "let me tell ya" and "let me get back to ya".... I hope she says them lots and lots of times. lol