A) Thanksgiving football

B) Conference Championship Sunday

C) Super Sunday

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Superbowl or Thanksgiving.

Surrounded by friends and family, watching the game, and just relaxing for a few hours sounds nice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Conference Championship Sunday...... i am for the SEC but i love watching the others around the nations battle it out on the gridiron. Like OU and TX is always a great CC game... but come on we all love everyday football is on no matter what team is playing on any given sat or sun or as it has been thur. as well u know USC and OR proved that the other day.. lets watch them all no matter if you dont know who the teams are if they are playing pick on and there you go they become your fav team for that hour of football...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

New Year's Day

Great Bowl Games all Day from great Powerhouse Conferences

• 1 decade ago

thanksgving because its just a day filled with football and instead of eating the usual junk while watching the cowboy game im eating turkey, super bowl is great too but alot of the times the games are over scoring. last years game was the best in sooo many years thou.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

b--Conference Championship Sunday

all of them i love football

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Any day except Thanksgiving cause its always some crap game like the Lions versus the Cowboys or something like that.

• 1 decade ago

all those are great make no mistake but the best football day there is rivalry week saturday ohio state/michigan texas/oklahoma fsu/miami so on so forth

• Pat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

thanksgiving, cause no matter what the Cowboys are playing

• OBVIOUSLY the super bowl!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.