Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

J.cafferty said this on CNN?

"If MCcain/palin are elected Sarah is One 72 year old Heart beat away from becoming President Of The United States of America. America doesn't that Scare You?" It scares The HELL out of me, doesn't it scare you? Think about it people! Obama/Biden "08"!!

• Tim S
    Favorite Answer

It's true isn't it? And it really does scare me. If it doesn't scare people then they're not paying attention.

I think this may be the first time in history that the VP debate will really make a difference. If she sounds like she did with Gibson and Couric, it's all over for McCain/Palin.

But the bar is now set very low. Nobody expects her to be really competitive with Biden. And due to the tweaking of the debate rules, there will be little back-and-forth confrontation. All she has to do is recite her memorized platitudes in the correct order, and make sure that her answers have something vaguely to do with the questions. If she can do that, the Republicans will breathe a sigh of relief and put her back in her cage until November.

You go girl. Sarah Palin rocks. Democrat for McCain/Palin 2008.

• Moose

The same can be said about Obama being one whaco's bullet away from assination. I'll take my chances with Palin. Biden is a drunkard and even he claims he isn't the best guy for the job.

They HATE Democrats and Blacks, more than they LOVE America. some of these people would rather see America fade into the past, rather than let a Black guy sleep in that White House. It is like a Man that needs a Blood transfusion, and finds out that the Only match that can get to him in time is an African American. So he chooses to Die.

Stubborn as a Mule.

Source(s): if the shoe fits, where it!

J. Cafferty is a Liberal and like all liberals he is full of hate for not just republicans, but for this country that has provided him so much more than he deserves. He will get what he deserves if Obama/Biden win.

It scares the hell out of me too!

That's why I'm voting for Obama/Biden 08!

What scares me more is having a socialist (with communist tendencies) as my president. I lived it and can see socialism/communism from a mile away. It's idealistic and absolutely has not basis in reality. It stagnates productivity and punishes individuality.

Source(s): Naturalized US Citizen originally from Cuba
  • Ken B

Cafferty is an obummer shill. Why are you dems so fixated on someone dieing? Mac is in very good health. Ohh...I get it..just fear mongering. I see.

Of course man. Palin is in no position for no White House, she can't even control her own house, how the hell could she even be considered. With McCain's health problems and old age, you tellin' me a Governor for less than 2 years from a state like Alaska could be president....Oh Hell No!!!!! People go out and vote man, NOVEMBER 4th..... Obama and Biden all up in the White House, handle that business.

• MS S

Wow, whoever cafferty is must do Y/A, and to this I say

Teddy Roosevelt was a heartbeat away.

He's not the only one.

People like you and the cafferty person you admire scare me.