How would this relationship work?

There's a girl I really liked in middle school, and I never got a chance to go out with her, cuz she was going out with someone else for the last part of the year. But she just recently got transferred to my high school, and she's single now! The problem is I have no classes with her and the only time I see her is every other day while walking to the buses after school. My best friend has a class with her and he said that she wanted to get to know me better, but I don't see how it would work out though.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Favorite Answer

She clearly wants to be with you, sometimes you cant rely on chance meetings, sometimes you got to make it happen. Try inviting her out with some friends or have a party and invite her. Try to incorperate her socially and then let it flow from there. If it doesnt work out, no harm no foul, you gave it a shot no regrets.

Source(s): life

You can see each other outside of school. Ask her for her number then call. Take it slow if all else fails at least you can be friends.