J.T. asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How far should I be able to kick a field goal?

How far? I'm in 11th grade and 17 yrs old...and I want to be the kicker next year for our football team.

Favorite Answer

atleast 45 yards

If not for Russells fumble and the poor blocking on offense, This team would easily be 3-1.. but their time isnt here yet, this team will be a instant Playoffs contender once the 2009 season begins..

Russell is still growing.. Al Davis will get or draft or even trade for a better LT and WR during the Offseason..

If not for the Young Offense The Raiders Win..

The Chargers better win a SB soon, because soon they will need to sit below the Raiders again, for years to come..

LT had 108 yds, most coming in the 4th QT in the last 2 min.. coming from a Defense that wasnt playing to win anymore, because it was obvious the Win would go to SD.. so the real score was 21-18

LT get a Ring Now or change team because the Raiders Mystic is coming again in 2009 and its here to stay..

i wnet on a website, and it said the average 14 year old should be able to kick a field goal up to 25 yards, 15 at least, anything over 30 means he has used steroids, where is my 10 points?

in high school, they usually recruit soccer players to be their kicker