Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for a music CD with a lot of good Cubs music on it. Can anyone recommend one for me?

I've been to Wrigley Field to watch the Chicago Cubs play and I've heard a few cool songs that I can't seem to find anywhere. I'm looking for a CD with Cubs music on it. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Favorite Answer

Take me out to a Cubs Game...a soundtrack type CD, got baseball music, Cubs music and Chicago music in general

"I bleed Cubbie Blue" by Kevin Henrickson, has about 10 songs, some of which have been featured on WGN Radio.

'Believe it, Achieve it" by Ted Nordstrom. Its got 8 new songs I believe, again, some of which have been featured on WGN Radio.

All is great music. I love the first one, the second one isnt too bad, and the third one is pretty good. The second one is more for relaxed music, kinda countryish, and the third one is more rock. All are really good though, I listen to them all frquently. I hope I was helpful.

"Take Me Out To A Cubs Game" is by far the best cubs CD I have ever had the pleasure listening to... it has most genres of music so it doesn't just have all country or all rock songs like most other cub's CD's do I absolutely recommend this CD to any cubs fan, young or old since it covers the Cub's history in it's entirety. Definitely a great choice... you won't be disappointed.

• clap

hear to: Hank Williams Sr. Johnny money Waylon Jennings Willie Nelson George Jones Merle Haggard Bob Wills Ray value David Allan Coe Townes Van Zandt Marty Robbins Lefty Frizzell Conway Twitty George Strait Jimmie Rodgers Johnny Horton Webb Pierce Billy Joe Shaver Hank Jr Dwight Yoakam dollar Owens Patsy Cline and lots extra :)