Opinion on Gaming Computer Build?
I am building my own system, with parts from tigerdirect.com
I am a gamer on a budget, so I can't afford anything over $750.
Please tell me what you think.
Feel free to give suggestions.
Thank you in advance, best answer gets 10 points.
If you answered my other question, thank you, I updated the parts.
Optical Drive: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTool...
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I am not a big fan of power supplies that comes with cases they are usually kinda cheap.
2. I dont like that processor its got a nice speed but its got a tiny cache for some reason i dont like the AMD
3. Your motherboard doesnt supports Crossfire or SLi
4. For the price of that vid card i can probasbly find you a better card.
5. The ram you chose is cheap...but its also ram specifically designed for SLI. Timing not bad on ram but you get what you pay for. However i dont think its compatible with the mobo.
Send me a tell on AIM username is Bobotrd we can talk about designing you a nice pc for your budget.