Anyone that uses a blackberry, do u need to have a data plan to use the pin messaging on blackberry messenger?

I have added people to my messenger list and Added my pin, but for some reason i don't seem to get their requests and so I can't send them messages

Favorite Answer

Yes, the blackberry messenger is a fiesty little program to use. Its it much easier to run AOL, Windows Live Messenger, or another alternative for IM's.

you need a blackberry data plan to bbm and recieve email and such

i actually have no idea why someone would get a blackberry and not get a plan for its features..why wouldnt you just get a regular phone then?

Yes you need a data plan. Why would you get a Blackberry and not a data plan? You just want to try to look cool with one?

yes, its a pain in the *** tho, because you need to set up your email account first to have your email go to your phone, then you have to have someone who has a balckberry add by responding to your email.. nuts man.