Girls answer this (highschool)?

Saturday was homecoming, and basically everyone was jukin/grinding. I'm wondering how girls will act like the next day in class if they see me or sometin.

Update:

juked w/ 5 girls from my dif. classes.

Update 2:

lana has the best answers.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most girls will think, "he was so cool". Stop worrying, you are in control here. Most girls are happy that a boy would even dance with them. Go to school and be yourself. You probably got a few more crushes because of your "juking"...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure what your definition of juked is, but as for grinding, everything should be just fine. Let's put it this way, what happens at the dance usually stays at the dance. People don't typically go around talking about old news. Besides grinding is to be expected, which is why you see so many people doing it. It's completely normal.

• 4 years ago

nicely you probably did not placed a link lol yet i might surely say to get a messenger bag. they have extremely lovable ones at continuously 21 and shops like that. Messenger luggage are lots greater advantageous when you consider that they distribute the burden. Plus their great lovable. quite a number of girls at my college use them :) i might placed up a link yet i'm on my telephone so it does not prove

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If i was in that position

i would just forget it ever happend and move on with my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

most likely act like it never happened

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they'll act like it didn't happened. People who do that don't think it's a big deal

• 1 decade ago

they'r just dacing. it dont matter who, as long as they are dancing. it never happend

• 1 decade ago

They will have sex with you on the spot.

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 1 decade ago

They will forget about it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gross.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.