Girls answer this (highschool)?

Saturday was homecoming, and basically everyone was jukin/grinding. I'm wondering how girls will act like the next day in class if they see me or sometin.

juked w/ 5 girls from my dif. classes.

lana has the best answers.

Favorite Answer

Most girls will think, "he was so cool". Stop worrying, you are in control here. Most girls are happy that a boy would even dance with them. Go to school and be yourself. You probably got a few more crushes because of your "juking"...

I'm not sure what your definition of juked is, but as for grinding, everything should be just fine. Let's put it this way, what happens at the dance usually stays at the dance. People don't typically go around talking about old news. Besides grinding is to be expected, which is why you see so many people doing it. It's completely normal.

nicely you probably did not placed a link lol yet i might surely say to get a messenger bag. they have extremely lovable ones at continuously 21 and shops like that. Messenger luggage are lots greater advantageous when you consider that they distribute the burden. Plus their great lovable. quite a number of girls at my college use them :) i might placed up a link yet i'm on my telephone so it does not prove

If i was in that position

i would just forget it ever happend and move on with my life.

most likely act like it never happened

they'll act like it didn't happened. People who do that don't think it's a big deal

they'r just dacing. it dont matter who, as long as they are dancing. it never happend

They will have sex with you on the spot.

Source(s): Personal experience.

They will forget about it

Gross.