Apple iPod Touch Warranty?

I just bought an iPod that still has warranty until April 2009 (I checked the Apple website), this was a replacement iPod (the first ipod broke and they gave the person I bought it from a brand new one. My question is can I buy the extended warranty and have no problems getting service from Apple if it breaks? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

i would call Apple care at 1-800-275-2273...they have great customer service.When you first call you will have to go through a automated thing that places you in the right line so they can answer your question...then the robot guy will lie to you and say that it is going to take several minutes to talk to some one just ignore that.if there is a line for warrenty a person will pick up fast.... and if there isn't a line for warrenty just press buttons till it transfers you to a person...they will ask for the serial number on your ipod and your phone number on your itunes account and your email. hope that helps. there open 6am-6pm PST

hope that helps

Source(s): 1-800-275-2273