if you smoked, or have smoked, what age did you start?

i started at 13, & know i smoke one or two a day and i'm sixteen.

if my parents found out they would kill me! me & my brother are so bad, i think its because we were raised in a small minded, christian, strict family.

anyway, i put this in lgbt because i roll like that, i like you better :)

yes, i will stop soon.

i do it to relax. it helps the stress.

i need them now, i think im addicted.

sorry, i smoke cigarettes.

but i meant both cigs & weed.

Favorite Answer

took my very first puff when i was 12.

after that day never touched that shxt every again.

i like the smell of cigs not the taste.

weed? uhhh no comment!

jk, i dont do that. i hang with people who do.

doesnt bother me. unless i have nothing to drink. then yes it does. ; ]]

I first tried it when I was 12 and saw a mom letting her toddler daughter smoke. I thought "if she can smoke, so can I!". I loved it immediately, and started asking for puffs from my mom's cigarettes. But I didn't smoke daily until I was 17 or 18.

It seems that lots of people start about 12 or 13. If you are 16, why would you want to quit now? You only smoke one or two a day, which is just barely smoking anyway. And you are just getting into your prime smoking years!

started smoking cigs at 15, got kind of addicted and quit at 16.

I assume you're not talking about weed since once or twice a day would be pretty freaking expensive.

Anyway, smoking kind of messed up my lungs. I'd try to cut back to like 3 a week if I were you. And eventually quit...they really are bad for you haha

16

I had my first cig at 13 and now that I am 18, I still buy a pack from time to time. But I smoke more pot than cigs, it's less conveinient-obviously bc you can't smoke pot everywhere you can smoke bud, but the consequences of cigs should be enough to turn you off of your crave for a cigarette, but hell- i still smoke a few every week.

We should quit together!

I was like.... 6! Seriously! Back in the old neighborhood some of the neighbors came by to talk and smoke, and they would leave the remains of the cigarettes on the ground. I was curious so I tried it... it was sooo nasty! That's the ONLY time I have put a cig in my mouth.

I started about 16, (I am now 18) I only smoke every few months (really bad health) but I don’t really smoke “fags” or “weed” (I did other things for years), I only smoke high quality “Floridian” cigars on special occasions (at the most one every 5 months or so AT THE MOST!) and with good friends and a good bottle of whiskey. Smoking kills I have seen it kill with my own two eyes countless times YOU NEED TO STOP!

Source(s): Me, Myself and I.
  • Diane

I've smoked (cigarettes) since I was 12 years old.

Like you, I was always going to stop 'soon'...I'm still trying to stop, and it's been over 30 years now.

I cough up half a lung every morning, my clothes and hair smell of smoke, I'm getting wrinkles and I can't run for a bus without risking a heart attack...

Don't kid yourself; anyone who smokes regularly (even if it's only 'one or two a day') is addicted, and needs to find a way to stop NOW.

Well, i started smoking normal cigs at 12... then started smoking weed at 13, then stopped doing weed for my boyfriend cause he threatened to dump me, so i am still smoking normal cigs...

I was about 12 when I first started.

I dont know if your talking about weed or cigs. But all i gotta say is if its cigs stop and if its weed wait till your like 20 or something then your brain will be more fully developed and you wont have to worry about it messing with your development. Cigs are stupid, pointless, and unattractive in my retrospect.