Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What color are your bedroom walls?

50 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My whole room are very calm colors..1 brown walls with three tan ones, off white baseboard, and a brown epoxy coating on the cement floor (my room is near the basement) that has brown white and black paint flecks in it. And then I have some black furniture. My bed comforter is also brown..or tan if you flip it. And i have two large pillows which are brown and black. It looks quite nice, when its clean lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Antique White

• 1 decade ago

Sky blue. I actually thought about painting the ceiling blue and making clouds but I was tired of painting the walls as soon as I started so I didn't bother with the ceiling.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lime green, sky blue, salmon pink and white outlines. Each wall has their own color except white and pink (they share the window wall).

Will soon paint it white, red and black next summer.

• 1 decade ago

peach-ish

its been too long. my parents chose the color. me and my sis have been protesting it since day one. we wanna do some combo of black and white and red. we ain't emos or goths. we just think it would be cool. even plain white seems better. no I think that's going too far. Actually the color I want right now is Ivory.

_Secret_Angel_3 =3

• 1 decade ago

Eggshell

• geri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Pink

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boring off white, but we have it with a huge wallpaper of a 777 cockpit and it looks cool

• 1 decade ago

Turquoise on one wall

Peppermint Green of the rest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.