Evan asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My Penis is gonna grow?

im 16 and im pretty sure im under average. its about 3 1/2 inches and about an inch wide. now im being serious, no jackasses that are gonna be mean. cuz its not my fault. but anyway is there anyway i can enhance without the use of pills or pump?

Favorite Answer

your penis is still growing, puberty lasts until 18 or 19

your penis is OK

enjoy what you have and watch it grow

i had friends your size when we were 16

Source(s): former 16YO

Increase Penis Size Naturally

well, you are still young, and you are still growing, so dont try anything stupid. the pump doesn't work, by the way, and neither do the pills. if, when you are full grown, you find that your penis is still very small, the only thing you can do to make it larger is have surgery, the doctor can take the part of the penis that is underneath the skiin, and pull it out-that will increase the length. i saw it on tv a few times. looks very painful though. lets hope nature will just kick in soon.

The Ben Gay solution is the only practical solution to your problem. Back during my college days at the University of Detroit I am sad to say I had a similar problem. I was working with only about 5 inches of man meat down there. To compound my problem, I had just began dating an African-American woman. I'm sure she was expecting big things, so I was in quite a dilemma. Well, out of desperation I applied a bit of Ben Gay down there and voila!! In only two weeks I had gained a whole inch, and 2 months later I was sporting a 7.5 incher. I can't imagine why Ben Gay doesn't advertise this sort of use for its product!

Dude pills work temporarily. I no cause ive tryed them. Im not sure about the pump but thats probably temporary also. If i were in your shoes i would takes pills and find a smaller girl. Smaller girls tend to be tight. Then you need to learn how to finger a girl real well and eat her out really good. You have to work harder then most guys who are average or bigger. Good luck.

Unfortunately you should have experienced most of your penile growth by the age of 16. Depending on when you began puberty you may not yet have reached your "full potential" so consult with your doctor.

Also you can try lubricating your penis with BenGay ointment before masturbating as this helps relax the arteries and allows them to more fully fill with blood thus allowing for a stronger erection. At your age your skin and arteries are still developing and growing so the more you stretch and manipulate them the more likely they are to continue to increase in size.

Source(s): M.D.

yeah you under the average length. the average size for any guy is between 5-6 inches.

pumps don't work and neitherr do pills. its all apart of genetics. all you can really do is hope that your penis gets bigger. you only have until the age of 21 until you reach your permanentnt size. budon'tnt worry too much about it. some chicks like small penises!

hope that helped dudE!

Dear Pop goes the Weasel,

Sweetheart, BE PATIENT. You are gonna grow like marigold seeds sprout up in the Spring.

You will have many many girlfriends and have a happy dating teenage life.

You will meet "the one" and have many many children.

Oh yeah, and on you and your wife's 3rd anniversary, you will forget, so on January 22, 2032, BRING HOME CHOCOLATE!

Source(s): ~Dr. N, the fortune teller

3 and 1/2 when being hard? and a pump just forces blood to the penis. it isnt permanent. and those pills dont work. dont try them

Find a small girl. Keep in proportion with your sexual partners and they will not notice. I did not have this problem, but I talked to some who did. It took him until his late 20's to find a woman who was a good "fit" but they are very happy together.