♥Crash♥ asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Flea bath gone wrong!!!?

i was washing my cat because she has fleas and i think i might have accidentally got some soap in her vagina because she is sitting down allot....what can i do? :S

Favorite Answer

flea baths are pointless!

tips:

-clean house with simple green every weekend (fleas cant stand it)

-get a cup and dilute simple green in water so its a faint green color, dip a flea comb into in and brush fleas off of cat.

-buy flea medication

Advantage Advantage Advantage! $50 and less depending how much u need.

http://advantage.petparents.com/index.cfm

I had thee worst flea problem on my 4 cats in June, doing all of those steps ^^ I got rid of the problem in a month. and my cats are soo happy.

um your cat has to be in a bathtub or a big bucket that's filled with lukewarm water up to it's stomach or so, that's how i wash my cat, that's how you don't make a mess and then you take a cup and pour some of the water from the bathtub or bucket on it so you don't have to use a shower.

keep washing her bottom with water. Put her back in the tub with just water, no soap.

make sure all the soap was washed off