Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i ask him if he hates me?

this guy stood me up and now we dont talk should i txt him and ask him if he hates me? idk...i just kinda want an answer of why we quite hanging out or should i not even bother?

Favorite Answer

yes, if it bothers you then no matter what you should confront him and ask for an explanation...maybe you two had missed each other or went to a completely wrong meeting place and now you two are confused about what had happened and thinking that you both had stood each other up...i think you should really clear this up before deciding wither you want to hate each other...

PS. if you don't ask then you will regret or worse you'll become a coward...ask away if he hates then it's his problem not yours, but you'll feel better than not knowing

• Al

From what I learned from girls, I never get a second chance for long lasting relationship. So, if you are being stood up then later in life you will be left be hide as well. Get over it and move on with your life.

If he stood you up it doesn't mean that he hates you. However, he's not too reliable. Why would you want another date? Let it be sweets. Believe me, he knows what he did.

• H

Why would you want to know if someone hates you?

Seems a waste of time to me.

Move on.

i wouldnt bother - he is the one in the wrong..... maybe give it a week or so before asking him why he did it, just so you are both calm and unnessasry emotions don't get involved

First of all, never ask anyone that.

Then, act like you don't care.

It helps you keep your dignity, rather than risk him telling you what he doesn't like about you

Source(s): Me.

waste of time. find other people to be with that make you happy.

maybe there was a reason he stood you up

dont jump to conclusions

im sure he doesnt hate you

maybe yu shuld ask him wat happened that nite and why he wasnt there??

answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqLd1...

• prissy

IF U DON'T ASK U WILL NEVER KNOW, TEXT HIM AS ASK HIM WHY...IF HE DOESN'T RESPOND, THEN IGNORE HIM AND DON'T CARE