i heard that bill clinton made racists comments about barack obama

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"was bill clinton racist against obama?"

NO!

But NObama has played the race card just about against everyone.

He played the race card against Hillary twice; Bill once; McCain and Palin once each; once against Rush and somone else I can't think of this moment.

• Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not! Clinton compared Obama's bid for POTUS to Jesse Jackson's. Even Jesse Jackson could not understand how anyone could say it was racist.

If you notice, Bill and Hillary Clinton are not saying anything against anyone now. Bill Clinton was on Larry King LIVE. King was asking what he thought about Palin. When Bill did not launch into a rant, Larry asked him why he did not critique her. Bill Clinton said..that is not what the voters want...the voters want to know what will the candidates do for them...for the country!

Bill and Hillary Clinton are from an era where people were valued!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You need to seperate the 'war'...an event that was over 3 weeks after it began and the botched, screwup, and unsubstainable occupation that the Bush Junta has saddled us with. Clinton and 3/4 or more of the US population now know how we were all suckered into this war in the first place, but the incompetence for the events since 'Mission Accomplished' compounds the crime. There is no functioning government in Iraq, there is no 're-building', there is no disarming of the militias, the Iraq army is mostly on paper and serves more as a way of keeping people on the payroll than any expectation that they'll actually fight for their non-existant government. The police are hopeless, the courts worse, the number of dead, crippled, blind, deaf and crazy Iraqies, folks that managed to get in the way of either US forces or the resistance, criminal gangs, ethnic cleansers or unaffiliated bombers is a disgrace. It's easy to take cheap shots at Sen. Clinton..always good for a laugh, but this occupation is killing our people, their people and has reached a chronic point of equalibrium that can't or won't end for decades or more. What about that reality pool?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some Considered Bill Clinton more popular then Barack Obama

as he was a very popular Democrat who has a shady history too

along with Hilary his wife

I think these men respect on another but Bill Clinton was a Governor

of Arkansas and that is a very poor state with a lot of racial problems

too

I think Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton both undermine Barack Obama

in a very subtle way but to say RACIST ?? that would be very

judgmental and not very objective..No..Bill Clinton is not a racist nor

is Hilary but just their demeanor can show they are far then *fond*

of Barack Obama..Maybe the Clinton's feel a tad cheated?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't believe it.

Voted for Bill Clinton both times, now voting for Obama.

Neither one is a racist.

• 1 decade ago

How come he is racist toward Obama when his wife is campaign for him. Sometime what you hear on the news when it get to you it has been twisted so many time.

• 1 decade ago

Bill Clinton was called "the first black president". He hasn't a racist bone in his body. (And I'm a Republican, and I still can acknowledge this.)

The problem is, Bill supported his wife (no duh!). So, if you DON'T support Obama, you are immediately called a racist, whether it makes any sense or not.

Obama is scary!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice try but no.

I don't blame the Clintons for siding with McCain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not one iota. Bill Clinton is too smart (Rhodes Scholar) to be so ignorant.

• Hell yeah, he is racist! He was just faking all of that being the first black POTUS crap before, If homeboy keeps it up he will be moving back to Hope or Hot Springs and be living around the rest of us redneck racists again.

Source(s): Right here in Arkie waiting Billy boy bro. He hates **** skinned ******'* as bad as the rest of his homey's (me).
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.