Are Max and Charles Carver identical or fraternal twins?

They're playing Porter and Preston Scavo on Desperate Housewives now. The roles were played by Shane and Brent Kinsman, who are identical twins, so in my mind, the Scavo twins were identical. Yet, somehow, the Carver brothers don't look identical to me. Something's a little off. I can't find any good images or a bio on either online, so can anyone out there shed some light?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm gunna say identical. In the majority of cases Fertenal twins look nothing alike.

So on a side note did these boys just come out of no where? I can't find anything on the web. No pics no nothing. Some where that they are 20 yrs old and attend college. So I'm guessing they just fit the profile for the casting call. Al I can say is I hope to see more of them! Ow ow ;)

• 4 years ago

Max Carver Height

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Are Max and Charles Carver identical or fraternal twins?

They're playing Porter and Preston Scavo on Desperate Housewives now. The roles were played by Shane and Brent Kinsman, who are identical twins, so in my mind, the Scavo twins were identical. Yet, somehow, the Carver brothers don't look identical to me. Something's a little off. I can't find any...

Source(s): max charles carver identical fraternal twins: https://tr.im/1lS1z
  • 1 decade ago

their identical i saw pictures and you cant tell the difference ,your not being fooled :) its not medically impossible for identical twins height to differ sightly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Identical and cute twin with sweet personalities.JUST LOVE THEM!!!

• 1 decade ago

i dont know but one of them is a little cuter than the other! :)

so maybe they're fraternal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAX IS TALLER THAN CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): IM A FRIEND
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.