Are Max and Charles Carver identical or fraternal twins?

They're playing Porter and Preston Scavo on Desperate Housewives now. The roles were played by Shane and Brent Kinsman, who are identical twins, so in my mind, the Scavo twins were identical. Yet, somehow, the Carver brothers don't look identical to me. Something's a little off. I can't find any good images or a bio on either online, so can anyone out there shed some light?

Favorite Answer

I'm gunna say identical. In the majority of cases Fertenal twins look nothing alike.

So on a side note did these boys just come out of no where? I can't find anything on the web. No pics no nothing. Some where that they are 20 yrs old and attend college. So I'm guessing they just fit the profile for the casting call. Al I can say is I hope to see more of them! Ow ow ;)

Max Carver Height

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

They're playing Porter and Preston Scavo on Desperate Housewives now. The roles were played by Shane and Brent Kinsman, who are identical twins, so in my mind, the Scavo twins were identical. Yet, somehow, the Carver brothers don't look identical to me. Something's a little off. I can't find any...

Source(s): max charles carver identical fraternal twins: https://tr.im/1lS1z

their identical i saw pictures and you cant tell the difference ,your not being fooled :) its not medically impossible for identical twins height to differ sightly

Identical and cute twin with sweet personalities.JUST LOVE THEM!!!

i dont know but one of them is a little cuter than the other! :)

so maybe they're fraternal

IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAX IS TALLER THAN CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): IM A FRIEND