!!! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Exercises for space between the upper thighs?

I'm only 13, so I don't think i'd need hardcore workouts like i've seen suggested on questions posted by adults. I've been doing 'cardio burn yoga' and 'cardio yoga' and gym class at school will that help me? If so, or if not, are there any other exercises?

I know, people say that the space between the upper thighs isn't important, but I want it. Sooo anymore suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You are on the right track with yoga. it will keep you flexible and healthy, tone and firm you too! I wouldn't worry about space between your thighs. Some of that curve is just that--SHAPE! Shape is a good thing. Keep with a gentle yoga and relax.

• clap

i might say initiate out by doing a average to extreme aerobic and weight habitual. Drink so plenty extra water, change to baked, broiled, and grilled ingredients and in straightforward terms have quickly nutrients and fried ingredients like 3-5 circumstances a month. yet another massive situation in doing all your aerobic is to easily remember to truly get a stable sweat, then combination weight guidance in through fact it incredibly facilitates to burn energy. given which you % your inner thighs to be extra shapely and not touching once you're doing all your weight guidance do workouts such as squats, leg presses, lunges, and if your wellness middle has those hip and thigh abductor machines please use them once you do your decrease physique paintings out. remember there's no such situation as spot guidance, that's all or no longer something even nevertheless particular areas of your physique will lose weigh swifter than others it incredibly is an entire physique transformation. i wish this facilitates.

• jen w

reverse leg raises, I dont know if you know what I mean.