Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Would you say YES to extra marital affairs?

If you are a married person and loves your wife/husband very much.If somebody came to you and asks that she/he want to have an affair with you then what will be your answer?Would you like to have extra marital affair?Serious answers please.

ok...lets come to the point..I love my partner and i am trying to concieve,But he dont have that ability.I dont want to dissappoint him.so is it right or i'm going to commit big mistake?

Favorite Answer

I would tell them that they have to be crazy in order to ask me that.. And why they would think that after giving my fows and my word to my husband would they think that I would want to have an affair with them.. If I wanted to sleep with them I wouldn't be with the man I love and am married to right now.. I honestly don't know why anyone would have an affair. Seriously, in my opinion, if someone is unhappy they need to get out of the relationship they are in.. Yeah if they divorce their spouse, she/he is going to be broken when they hear she is dating someone new.. But it wont be as broken as if the spouse found out her husband or his wife had an affair with another person.. Id also tell that person that the day I said my vows I became committed to an everlasting marriage that I would never turn my back on.

Source(s):
  • Sue C

NO, I certainly would not. I respect my husband & could never hurt him by cheating on him. I also would not break my marital vowels I took w/him when I got married. I would not do anything against him that I would not appreciate him doing against me. I have been cheated on in the past by an ex, & too well know the feelings & how much it hurt me. I could not inflict the same pain on anyone else. I married for love, not to be hurt by my partner, It also goes against God's law I could not/would not go against God's law. I also live by the rule of "do unto others". Marriage is for keeps unless it was a total abusive relationship. Only then would I consider breaking the law...:)

I would not. You are opening pandoras box. Where would you draw the line. Pretty soon you will be having sex with others more often than with each other. You also dont want to start keeping things from each other. And what if one of these affairs accedently produces a child?

Wouldn't it be better to have in vitro fertilization instead of cheating? That would be a better and honest way. Are you sure it is not you with the infertility problem? Have you considered seeing a fertility doctor so he can examine you both to help with any fertility issues?

no, i wouldn't. too many people get married just to keep someone at home -- if their extra marital affair doesn't work out, they have their unsuspecting spouse to fall back on. not good! there's no excuse for putting someone through that.

NO!!!!! I am madly in love with my husband. That is a betrayal of trust and once trust is gone you have nothing. Plus I made my vows before God and I take them very seriously.

one of my husbands freinds was flirting large w/ me (hes married as well) and he wanted to have an affair w/ me ...it would have been easy too b/c my husband and him are friends and he knew we talked and he diidnt even care that we talked dirty on messanger at night casue we all goofed around together (the 4 of us)....But he told me that "he would F*uck the S*hit out of me if i let him...of course I woulnt allow that and eventually it got umconfrtable for us all so me and hubby stopped being ffriends w/ him and his wife...she found out that he and i spoke dirty and got mad so i said its best we just stop talking and evebtually him and my hubby stoopped chatting too.....im so hapy I told him NO to having a real affair b/c id feel horrible.....my husbsand is not mad we spoke dirty, and hes not even mad his buddy wanted to have sex w/ me, i guess cause he knoew i wouldnt....

Source(s): married 5 years w/ no affairs

WOW! when that baby comes out looking like someone else...he WILL find out. I definatly think you made a big mistake here girl...i really would have thought that one through! best of luck!

No. Doesn't that strike you as odd in the first place that someone would come and ask you that? It's suspicious sounding to me.

No. What's the point of even being married if you are going to cheat?