Looking for a cell phone with QWERTY plus a calendar that can sync but NOT a full PDA - is there one out there?

My wife wants a full QWERTY keyboard (hidden or external is fine) and needs to be able to sync her phones calendar with Outlook. Is there a phone with a QWERTY keyboard that can sync a calendar with Outlook that is NOT a full PDA. She doesn't need e-mail or to be bogged down by Windows Mobile or Palm or Blackberry OS's. Does such a thing exist?? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

nokia E series, has all of that. You'll probably have to buy it unsubsidized(no contract) = $$$$

I do believe you have created a market... there are a few phones that have Qwerty and can sink, you just have to purchase the office mobile kit with the phone. The voyager has a qwerty and so does the ENV2, they are both reg. phones, then search out the office mobile kit.

I THINK that will work :)