Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

I have had unprotected sex for bout 5 years now and no baby. any incouraging words?

I have only had unprotected sex. I have had all the test done. My husband has 3 other children with other women. I have tried the ovulation tests. I have o negative blood with rh negative factor. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. The doctor cannot find anything wrong with me. I have never been pregnant. I am now 24 years old and I long for the whole experience of a child. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Please read the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY. It's great and it teach you a bunch of stuff like paying attention to your body. I got it last month and I have been able to understand my body now than ever. It's fascinating I really recommended.

  • 1 decade ago

    My husband and I had tried for years and no baby. I was tired of trying and even sex became a chore. I went to see a fertility specialist and he ran all the tests and couldn't find anything wrong with me either. He told me to cut out cigarettes, booze and exercise as I was about 20 lbs. over weight. I started going to the gym and stopped thinking about getting pregnant. AND IT HAPPENED. I was pregnant. We have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. It will happen for you I'm sure. Great things happen when you least expect them.

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Whats the hurry to have a baby!! You may not want to hear it but you are still a baby yourself!! Quite possibly your body just isn't yet ready to have a baby and I dont blame it!! Dont you want to have a good time with your mates and have the wild young adult life for just a few years?? You've still got you're 21st to have yet and maybe travelling or working?? Are you with the same partner and is he committed to you?? are you sure? Does he have a job?? I dont think it's a good idea for an 18year old to PLAN to get pregnant at all... Sorry maybe if you were a little older i'd offer better advse but don't do this to yourself at such a great age dude!!! Take care and I wish you all the best no matter!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Have you tried an IUI? also is your doctor and endocrinologist/ fertility specialist or an obgyn? this make a difference. Did he check if you have antibodies in your cervix? some women have that it it can either kill the sperm or immobilize them. You need to have sex w/ your husband and then go the next day to your endocrinologist so they can check how his sperm is reacting w/ your cervical mucus. at your age you should be able to get pregnant easier. I would try an IUI. it's not expensive. get your husbands sperm count too. regardless of how many kids he has, people's bodies change. it could be him.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • my friend and her husband tried for 6 years they just got married and a week after they were pregnant, so it happens when its suppose too!! goodluck and dont stress!! is a great site for ttc!!!

    Source(s): ttc#2
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.