Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

whats your favorite Holiday?

I love Christmas

cuz everyones happy :D

Favorite Answer

New Years. Only time I think most people drink..keeping them a little less tense =D

The holidays are now so commercialized , That the true meaning is fully gone. We as a society no longer celebrate the birth of Jesus . We celebrate a fatman in a red suit that does not even exist.Easter use to be about the resurrection and now, Easter is about a bunny and Candy. Yet their is a emphasis on being perfect ,but we are shoving fattening candy down our children's throats instead of teaching them about religion and spirituality. In some households this still exist ,however in most it doesn't . I am mad at god , but still believe my children should learn different religions so when they are old enough to decide for them selves they may take their own spiritual paths toward god! and as far as Halloween is concerned .... it is a paganistic celebration of spirits . I guess you could say the Holiday I enjoy most is Thanksgivivng .... You can count your blessings that everyone is Thankful at least 1 day out of the year.

Christmas all the way (and not just for the presents). i love it cuz my family gets together and i get to see them, and they're all joyful. that time of year's just plain magical. :P

Thanksgiving...

christmas :) cos we get 8 weeks of break!!