The national debt for the USA is $9,856,777,328,126.13 as of September 28, 2008.Is anybody aware of this?

The estimated population of the United States is 304,813,794

so each citizen's share of this debt is $32,337.04.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of

$2.32 billion per day since September 28, 2007!

• CC
    Favorite Answer

This is why we need Obama. He is intelligent and well spoken and McCain looks like he is cheating death with every breath. We need young and driven people. We need intelligence in the White House not a geriatric!

I know I have some debts, but they are getting paid off and they are not the high. I think I have less then $ 500 now.

That's more than I make a year. I have my own debt, I don't need the government making more for me. I guess you're voting Democratic?

That's a shame. American government/financial leaders need to get their priorities straight!

• John

I was aware of that years ago...

lol at the 13 cents, oh boy...

That's crazy. I'm not American, but I can only guess that George Bush has been asleep at the wheel.

• What am I supposed to do about it? I'm in debt myself and live paycheck to paycheck....I'm stretched as far as I can go.

can you even count that? lol

why not make the people who own the money pay? =_=

I pay all my bills and taxes, i dont have any debt.

No I wasn't aware. Oh well.