Do men worry about never being loved....?

like you see alot of women worrying about these days?

Favorite Answer

Well many of the guys I know worry about being loved so they are looking for it/have it already. As for me personally....I may say no but I do have a hidden yearning to learn what it actually is by experience. Doubt that will be anytime soon though.

I'm sure as many men worry about this as women. I think we just talk about it a lot with women, and never with men. Probably because a woman would be more likely to share this sentiment.

Sure, men are made of the same carbon-based molecules that ladies are and worry about similar things. For most guys love is nothing more than a relic; not something to be found in the modern era. Love no longer means much, and most guys I know, including me, have accepted this, regrettably. If a guy is lucky enough to meet a lady who loves him (truly) it's a rarity. Most ladies won't stick around when the going gets tough in the modern era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3lmr09oVg

Youtube thumbnail

some men worry about it, some men don't. to love a women deep in your soul and have her love you in return is one of the greatest feelings in the world and its sad that some people never get to experiance it.

I'm sure some men do worry about that.

Nope. I worry about being able to pay bills and put gas in the car though.

• Kris W

It is a real fear for many men, but sadly it is a secondary fear.

The primary fear alot of guy's have is being financially destroyed in a divorce and denied access to children(visitation).

well of course were only human just like a woman is,everyone needs love,of course once you have had your heart broken,its harder to find,cause makes a man more cautious.i would suppose it all depends on the person on how they see love and what it means to them and if they are selfish or not,for if your a lover and a giver,then you seek love as well..

Yes, but us men keep our emotions in the closet pretty much. Seriously, it is such a huge worry for me.

Probably. Personally, I could careless, but my view of the world isn't universal.