I want to find Choices by Alan Jackson, at the 1999 CMA's, Youtube and Limewire don't have it, any suggestions?

I'm pretty savy when it comes to finding things on the net, everybody comes to me for something they need to find, now, with that being said, I am completely out of road on this. I've searched all my P2P sites, and I've exhausted every square inch of google looking for it. Does anyone know where I can find it??? I cannot believe that a huge moment in his career and a huge moment in counrty music can't be found anywhere.

Favorite Answer

sorry love i have tried to look all over the web my self and no luck :)las08

Find the video on youtube, copy the link. Now go to keepvid.com and paste the link, chose HQ or LQ. Once it finishes downloading, go to that folder and stick the newly downloaded file in the PSP, =)

Whoops, sorry =(

Well, first of all, don't trust limewire, its full of viruses and if you got your song off there it would plague your computer.

But it looks like i couldnt find it either. I did find some other songs of his, but not that particular song. Try google-video, hulu, and maybe live.fm

sorry